Monday, June 14, 2010

Why won't you help me turn night to day?

Jello guys! Jello, hello? Get it get it? HAHA. Okay, so I've been staying in Singapore for a week, it's been okay, well i spend all week studying, swimming and going online. It's like it's been a daily basis activity, i wish I'm home, there's plenty of things i could do, even tho' i get bored, but i still cherish it! I still wanna go home, with no doubts. I would've gone to some other places, having holidays, you know like what other people did cause it's holidays season now right? But instead of that i was here at home being sealed by mom because of some stupid test I'm going to take on Wednesday well she hopes i passed, and i don't really care about it cause all i want to be is not here, either somewhere further or still in Batam. But you know, I've talked to Ms. Shirley, she told me stuffs and you know i kinda change my mind a little bit, it's just going to be 2 years and when I'm used to everything it's going to be just fast and i do really hope so ;)


You know i can't wait to get back home, i got some plans with my friends yeah something like that. I miss them, a LOT. And you know what made my day today? It's cause you remember. It's just a simple small silly thing people would think but it's something important for me, and i hope for you too. Btw, I haven't seen my friends well emm you can say a long time, i didn't came to the reunion, so i miss them. AH, i miss everyone!

So today i went to Far East plaza to company mom, and i polished my toe nails blue and green, i love them, i wish i could show you the picture, well probably I'll post it later but i love it, looks great! And then we had dinner at Resto Surabaya, well the foods were delicious, i can't get up ya know, i ate too much i guess! So in the afternoon i had tuition, and conference with Melissa, Brigette and oh yeah Wilyon, talking about stuffs just being random so after that we end the chat cause Melissa got to go and Brigette too, so yeah pretty much that.
Ah, i can't wait to meet you, i miss like so much! SO MUCH. Well, keep thinking do you do too? I hope so... Can't. Wait. To. Meet. You! Feels like hugging someone and not wanting to let go, you know that feeling? Yes, that's what i felt now! Gah, missing somebody is a torture.

Well apparently someone pissed me off, err not only someone but a lot of people pissed the fuck off me. I wish i could just ripped their pants off, that would be nice. You guys should get a life, something more interesting than what you guys are doing right now, Okay? Well if I'm really am a bitch I'd make your life a living hell, instead of it I'll just sit back and watch you do it yourself. Seriously. And by the way, let me tell you this.... GET A LIFE. By the way, i had a strange dream yesterday, it's kinda creepy. Well, i don't want it to happen cause seriously it would break me down. Even thinking about it, just about it would probably creep the fuck out of me, let's just hope that it would never happen. Never. Got some random chats yesterday from a bunch of friends, talking about moving and stuffs, there's one thing that i'm afraid of, i know i'm full of insecurities and disappointments but i promise you that there's a part of me that worth's keeping. I hope you knew about that ;)
I finally realized that the secret of being free is not revenge, but letting things unfold in their own way and own time. After all what matters is not the first, but the last chapter of our life which shows how well we ran the race. So smile, laugh, forgive, believe, and love all over again.
Sometimes i just want somebody to hug me and tell me that everything's gonna be fine.


Life is nothing but repetition, the same thing over and over. Somebody might give you a trophy and that supposed to mean you're making a progress but there's no such thing. The fights you fight today are the fights you fight until you die.

So okay, i'm done posting. Can't wait to get back home!
I MISS YOU. x

No comments:

Post a Comment