Sunday, May 2, 2010

YOU & ME. we can shake it baby!


"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words"


Hello folks, so... Jejet asked me to write something about her in my blog, so okay i'll do it cause i'm bored and i got nothing to do. Well, we've been closed enough these couple of weeks, hanging out together, chatting on msn, giggles, taking pictures and stuffs. That's f u n! A couple time of night chats, night texts, and telling each other stories, you know.. haha yes. I know we have some rough time together, but it's getting better each day, well i do think so. I like to spend my time chatting with her, or hanging out with her, or probably be stuck in some place with her, but i guess she wouldn't want to :p




You know when you are so amazed at how you could ever find that special friend whom shares your every moment? Who reaches for you exactly how you hoped, and always, always, helps make your dreams come true?! That's what my best friend is to me. I know i haven't found that 'best friend' yet, but i know i'll find someone like that someday, but after all, Brigette is such a nice friend and i'm happy to have her as a friend. We're crazy, we act stupid, rude, we're insane, we love to laugh, we don't mind saying bad words or swear words cause we say it all the time. *well not all the time, make it most of the time. TEE HEE* well that's maybe what friends are like, well parts of it. Sometimes she laughs at me, and i laugh at her, i do crazy insane things, she sometimes did it too, well sometimes not. haha, she tells about her problems and i tell about mine, she sometimes tells me what i did was wrong, and i tell her too. I'm there for her, and she's there for me




"Real friends, are someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out!"

Spongebob: What do you usually do when i'm gone?
Patrick: Wait for you to come back.


Sorry for the quick post!

Follow my twitter:
http://twitter.com/mitchyy
And ask me something:
http://www.formspring.me/michellenatalia

CHAOxx.
p.s: can't wait for the farewell party!x

No comments:

Post a Comment